1. Pension Section of the Short Treaty on LAW AND PROCESS OF LABOR AND SOCIAL SECURITY, edited by G. Santoro Passarelli (IV edition IPSOA, 2009);
2. Code of hypertextual civil law UTET, articles 2114-2116;
3. Volume IV (The trial) of LABOR LAW, directed by Amoroso, Di Cerbo, Foglia and Maresca - Giuffrè publisher, 2009
4. The impossible resurrection of the "gold clause" on public and private pensions (note to C.Conti reg., Section jurisdiction Puglia, 26 January 2005 n. 70, Schiavone c. Min. Defense). Work Dir 2005, fasc 4 page 377
5. Supplementary pension: transferability and redemption of the entire contributory position (note to Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, 11 December 2002, No. 17657, Checcarelli v. Bnl Fondo Pens. Soc. Parabanc. Interbanc.). Riv. swore. lav. 2004, p. 228
6. The institution of socially useful works in the legislative evolution of the 90s (note to Trib. Rieti, lav. Section, 7 October 2003 n. 527, Le.Si. c. Inps). Mass. Law. lav. 2004, p. 842
7. On the prescription of the contribution obligation (note to Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, October 18, 2002 No. 14826, INPS c. Tognotti). Mass. Law. lav. 2003, p. 62
8. The judicial settlement of the labor dispute does not preclude the social security institution from contributory action (note to Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, March 3, 2003 No. 3122, Perrini v. INPS). Mass. Law. lav. 2003, p. 374
9. Liability of the institution for incorrect communications to the insured (note to Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, May 22, 2001 No. 6995, INPS v. Mazzolari). Riv. swore. lav. 2002, p. 386
10. Unified the rules concerning the redemption of the degree course. Previd information 2000, p. 7
11. The social security indebtedness in the Court of Cassation jurisprudence (note to Cass., Section one, February 21, 2000 No. 30, Esposito v. Enasarco). Riv. swore. lav. 2000, p. 580
12. The contribution of the Constitutional Court to the unification of the social security system (note to C. cost. 5 March 1999 n. 61, Saetti and other c. Inps). Riv. swore. lav. 1999, p. 813
13. Social security for particular categories of self-employed workers Digesto IV Edition, vol. XIII Commercial UTET 1997.
14. Commentary on the Cinelli - Persiani pension reform. Articles. 9 - 13, 14, 16, 17 - Giuffrè Editore 1995
15. Labor and Social Security Law - the private and public employment relationship. edited by Giuseppe Santoro Passarelli Series Private Law. pag. 1233 - 1365. Ipsoa 1998
16. The Reform of the Social Security System by Roberto Pessi, p. 67 - 77, 191 - 200, 305 - 314, 365 -378 Cedam, 1995
17. The new civil laws commented on the law of 9 March 1989, n. 88, art. 52 - 55 p. 772797 Cedam 1990
18. The new civil laws commented on the law of 12 June 1984, n. 222, p. 442 - 452 Cedam 1985.
19. Supplementary Social Security in "Flexibility and Labor Law" by Giuseppe Santoro Passarelli - Giappichelli Editore 1997
20. Service accommodation. Contribution regime in the autoferrotranvieri fund (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, January 19, 1985 No. 162, Clemente di San Luca c. Southern secondary railways), previd information. 1985.458
21. The law on combatants or legal uncertainty, Riv.giur.lav. 1982 III, 3.
22. Combat charges capital values and interests (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, December 15, 1987 No. 9271, Consortium company Reno services c. Pension fund employees local authorities), Riv.giur.lav. 1988 III, 377.
23. Survivors and former combatants and pension increase (ruling note. Court of Turin July 26, 1988, Annaratone v. INPS; Pret. Torino November 6, 1987, Annaratone v. INPS), previd information. 1989.227
24. On the subject of the exodus of the combatants (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, 1 July 1986 No. 4352, INPS v. Manetti and other), previd information. 1987.753.
25. Compensation for severance pay and staggering of contractual benefits (note to T.A.R. Lazio, Section III, 15 June 1987 n. 1176, Renzullo v. INPS), Riv.giur.lav. 1987 III, 244.
26. Comments on the matter of formal invalidity of the introductory act in the work rite and amnesty "ex nunc" (known in depth by Cassation, Section One, 1 March 1988 n. 2166, Scolaro and other c. Mancuso ), Previd information. 1988.1174
27. Constitutional Court and unemployment benefits (see note Court of Constitution of 27 April 1988 n. 497, Marconi v. INPS), Riv.giur.lav. 1988.236.
28. The guarantee fund of the t.f.r. and the conditions of his speech (note in pr. Pret. Monza 7 May 1991, Botti c. INPS), Riv.giur.lav. 1991 III, 283.
29. Nature, purpose of the gas fund and interest on capital benefits (note by Judge Pretura Roma 29 April 1985, Duca v. INPS), previd information. 1985.803.
30. Post-employment benefits and special social security funds, Riv.it.dir.lav. 1983, I, 615
31. Benefits in kind, business services and social security contributions. Riv. en. dir. lav. 1994, I, 519
32. Autoferrotranvieri: notes on the forfeiture (substantive and procedural) and on the retirement of the travel allowance (note in detail by Cass., Lav. Section, 10 August 1987 n. 6860, Bisceglie v. INPS), Previd information 1988.453.
33. Overtime excluded from the autoferrotramviaria pension (note to pret. Pret. Milan 10 November 1989, Veronesi and other c. INPS), Previd information. 1990.585.
34. The automatic equalization of pensions and the related dispute, previd information. 1985.1013.
35. The supplementary funds regulated by law in the retirement reorganization. Work Dir 1993, I, 413
36. The test pilots and the pension fund for flight personnel, Prev.soc. 1984.1771
37. The rejoining of insurance positions for freelancers, Riv.giur.lav. 1991 III, 19.
38. The regulation on the accumulation of insurance provisions and social security benefits. swore. lav. 1994, I, 195
39. The redemption of the study period for social security purposes, previd information. 1989.901.
40. The obligation to register in the telephone funds of employees of concessionary control companies (note: Pret. Torino 2 August 1994, Borghi and other c. Inps and other; Pret. Torino 1 April 1993, Mottola and other c. INPS and other) in Giust. civ. 1995, I, 598
41. Reorganization of pensions: first problems of interpretation. Riv. swore. lav. 1993, I, 149
42. Part-time work relationship and pension treatment, Riv.giur.lav. 1987 III, 33.
43. Notes on welfare for religious not belonging to the secular clergy (see note Court of Constitutions April 27, 1988 No. 483, Palmieri v. INPS), previd information. 1988.1038.
44. Issues of constitutionality in the matter of minimum treatment of the self-employed, (note by letter Pret. Cuneo 30 May 1979, Franco c. INPS), Prev.soc. 1980.195. 45. Reflections of the contractual regime on the identification of the social security system (note to the Court of Rome 26 November 1990, INPS v. Gregori and other), Information previd.1991,391.
46. Free or onerous reunion of insurance periods: questions of constitutionality (see note Court of Constitutions May 22, 1987 No. 184,
47. Terms c. Vittorio Emanuele savings bank pension fund Sicilian provinces), Riv.giur.lav. 1987 III, 103.
48. Is the exclusion of the extraordinary from the autoferrotramviaria pension unconstitutional? (note in sentence. Pret. Bari 21 May 1983, Baidoe other c. INPS), Prev.soc. 1983.1392
49. On the subject of reunification of insurance periods (note to Cassation, Lav. Section, May 30, 1989 No. 2616, INPS v. Mattei), previd information. 1989.1492.
50. Reconnection of insurance periods and automatic provision of services in the jurisprudence of the Constitutional Court (note to sentence C. Cost. 5 December 1997, No. 374, INPS). Riv. swore. lav. 1998, II, 394
51. Military service and figurative contribution, previd information. 1990.1639.
52. Criteria for calculating the mathematical reserve when the redemption or the rejoining completes the contribution requirement for the early retirement pension (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Lav. Section, 16 December 1987 n. 9360, INPS c. Cali ') , Previd information. 1989.72.
53. Establishment, service handling and retirement benefits (known as the Constitutional Court, 10 October 1983 No. 302, Costa c. CPDEL), Prev. Soc. 1984.202.
54. Incommunicability between the forms of social security of freelancers and employees (note to PretNovara November 9, 1983, Coghi c. INPS), Information previd.1985,682.
55. The protection of the positions in "itinere" by the Constitutional Court (C. cost. 30 June 1994 n. 264, Garbin and other c. Inps and other). Riv. swore. lav. 1994, II, 824
56. Effective date of the retirement allowance for a divorced spouse (see note from the Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, 22 January 1983 No. 652, INPS v. Braghi), Prev.soc. 1983.603.
57. The widower's pension of vilibility (known in detail, Court of Cassation, Labor Section, February 3, 1984 No. 845, INPS v. Barile), Riv.giur.lav. 1984 III, 115.
58. The prohibition of liquidating the supplementary pension in the absence of the basic pension. Previd information 1997, I, 527
59. Relationships between the final and executive provision granting the appeal by the provincial INPS committee and the judicial action (art. 46, paragraph 9, l. March 9, 1989 n. 88) (note by note Cass., Sec. Lav., 7 April 1998, No. 3592, INPS c. Pedrotti). Riv. swore. lav. 1998, II, 653
60. Is the ceiling on retirement pay constitutional? (notes in pr. Pret. Milan, 18 April 1979, Cavarocchi and other c. I.N.P.S.; Pret. Palermo, 5 April 1979, Galeotti c. I.N.P.S.), Riv. swore. lav. 1979 III, 112
61. The invalidity in the special social security funds, Riv.giur.lav. 1992, I, 199.
62. Survival of the supplementary pension for invalidity (known in detail by Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, November 27, 1992 No. 12658, INPS v. Guido). Riv. swore. lav. 1993, II, 639
63. Voluntary prosecution and registration in obligatory alternative forms of social security (note in pr. Pret. Rome 19 January 1995, Gagliarducci v. Inps). Giust. civ. 1996, I, 572
64. Issues open on voluntary prosecution as protection of continuity of contributions .Dir. lav. 1994, I, 193 Reconnection of coinciding contribution periods of various kinds and effects on the mathematical reserve (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Labor Section, 18 July 1995 No. 7776, Nora c. INPS). Riv. swore. lav. 1995, I, 780 66. The repayment of the overpayment in pension benefits (art. 80 r.d. n. 1422 of 1924) (note in detail Cassation, Section of Labor 10 September 1980 n. 5202, Esposito v. I.N.P.S.), Prev. Soc. 1981.559.
67. The law on the rejoining of insurance positions, Riv. swore. lav. 1980 III, 163.
68. Brief notes on the subject of the registration of managers at INPS and not at INPDAI (note: Pret. Ancona February 21, 1986 No. 282, Genny v. INPS), Information previd.1987,152.
69. Restrictions on the retirement pay of special social security funds and the principle of equality (see note Court of Constitutions February 13, 1985 No. 44, Cristiano v. INPS), previd information. 1985.347.
70. Benefits in kind, business services and social security contributions. Riv. en. dir. lav. 1994, I, 519
71. The foreign service allowance exempted from contributions (known to sent. Rome, 5th December 1995, Ice c. Inps). Work Dir 1996, II, 62
72. Higher duties, promotions in the two-year period and retirement pay in the autoferrotramvieri fund (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, 20 July 1984 No. 4254, Bacchetta c. INPS), Preventive information. 1985.910.
73. The provisional execution of the judgments of assessment in social security matters (note in detail by the Court of Cassation section, February 28, 1980 No. 1396, INPS v. Lenzo), Riv.giur.lav. 1979 II, 255.
74. The intervention in court of the social security institution in labor disputes (note in the Pret. Rome, 27 April 1983, Nobili and other c. ACOTRAL and other), Prev.soc.1983,1714.
75. Other forfeitures not overwhelmed by the reform of the labor process (note in detail by Court of Cassation, Section A May 15, 1984 No. 2954, Carraturo v. INPS), Prev.soc. 1984.1799.
76. Temporary regulation on the subject of social security schemes (Article 49 paragraph 3 of Law No. 88 of 1989) (note to sentence C. Cost. 7 November 1994 No. 378, Soc. Speed Cleaning c. Inps).
77. Validation of registration "praeter legem" to the gas fund and questions of constitutionality (see note Court of Constitutions July 26, 1988 No. 885, Societa 'Gogegas v. INPS), previd information. 1988.1439.
78. True and false reform of special social security funds, Riv. swore. lav. 1983 III, 149. 79. Retirement pay in the interventions of the Constitutional Court (note to sentence C. Cost. 26 July 1995 n. 388, Inps v. Mazzetti). Riv. swore. lav. 1996, II, 294
Carlo De Angelis
1. Manual of the new De Angelis Carlo pensions - Antonino Sgroi Maggioli Editore 2004
2. Retirement pensions: towards the United Sections of the Cassation (note to Court of Cassation, Section of Labor, May 20, 2005 No. 10654, INPS c. G., Court of Cassation Section, June 24, 2005 No. 13626, Enpals c. DM) Riv. swore. lav. 2006, fasc 1 page 170
3. The criterion for calculating taxation in application of the provisions of art. 1 paragraph 3 of the law n. 782 of 1980 (note note cass., Section Lav., 30 March 1993 n. 3814, Inps c. Soc. Iris ceramica). Previd information 1993, p. 75
4. The application of the art. 12 of the l. April 30, 1969 with reference to the art. 9 bis and ter of the l. 1 June 1991 n. 166 (note by sentence Cassation, Section of Labor, March 6, 1992 No. 2740, Enel v. INPS). Previd information 1992, p. 13
5. Identification of manufacturing and extractive companies with reference to the classification of economic activities prepared by ISTAT (note to sentence C. Cost. 5 December 1990 n. 536, INPS c. Soc. Ultragas Italian). Previd information 1991, p. 51
6. Registration in the register of craft businesses for social security purposes. Previd information 1990, p. 327
7. Social security contributions in jurisprudence. Previd information 1989, p. 1019The voluntary and figurative contribution in the I.V.S. (a.g.o) according to the jurisprudential interpretation Previd information. 1989, p. 1680.
8. Ordinance-social security injunction. Opposition before the magistrate acting as a labor judge. Appeal against the sentence of the magistrate and subsequent appeal of the Court of Cassation (note in detail by Cassation, Section of Labor, June 26, 1988 No. 4348, Percoco c. Inps). Previd information 1988, p. 162
9. Comments on the social security framework for companies operating Leasing. Previd information 1987, p. 747